Saturday, September 01, 2007

Xativa's fair

*..Xativa's fair..*


The fair of Xativa starts the 15th of August and finishes the 20th of August.
This year I have been in the fair since the morning of the 20th, all the fair. And this is more or less the things that we did in the fair:

14th- This day at night is the inaguration of the fair and this year some actors did an interpretation of "La batalla d'Almansa"
I didn't see it but people say that it was good.
And one thing that happened was that when the actor that did the representation of Felipe X, the public boo him.

17th-This day it was the Alejandro Sanz's concert. I didn't go to saw him because, for me, the ticket was very expensive.

18th-This day at mornig I went with my cousins, my aunt and my uncle to have the lunch of the fair, it was very good!
And at nigh it was the Coti's concert. I have been in that concert whit my cousins and some friends of them.
It was very very well but the problem was that I don't know a lot of Coti's songs but otherwise it was great!
One friend of my cousin have some photos and when she give me it, I will put it here.

19th-I think that it was the best night, Paella's night.
First my cousin, her friends and I had lunch in my cousin's house and after we went to the paellas but we can't do a Paella.
There we were dancing, talking, etc.etc. All the nigh and there happened lots of things:). That night was very very very very good!
I enjoyed my self a lot:D!
Credits- Photo of google images.

1 comment:

¡tatiana! said...

Yeeees, in the last night happened a lot of things.. hahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa :)


ILOVEYOU! (L)