Sunday, May 27, 2007

Spain..*

Spain..*



Spain is an European country that is situated in the occidental europe. Spain is nex Portugal and up of it, there is Andorra and France and inside of the penisnula, in the south, there is an country of England, Gibraltar.

There are two seas that wet the castlines of the coutry: the Mediterran sea and the Cantabric sea.

Spain has a 44.708.964 inhabitants and it has an area of 504.645km2

The capital of Spain is Madrid. It's in the middle of the coutry and it has 3.229.600 inhabitants.

The name of the country, Spain derive from Hispania from the first civilization that wasn't iberian.


The currency of Spain is the Euro-> €, like in almost Eurupe.


In spain there are more than one languages: There is the castilian, the catalan and valencian that is more or less the same, the Galician, the Aranés and the Basque.

The catalan is oficial in Ctalunya and in the islands Balears, the valencian in the Valencian community, the galician in Galicia, the basque in the "Pais vasco" and in one part of Navarra, and the Anranés in the Arans's valley.


The more important religion of Spain is the catholicism, there are a lot of people who belive in God and in Spain there are a week who is "La semana santa" when there are a lot of catholicism's processions. The 79,4% say that belive in God.


In Spain there are several importants days like: the day of the work( 1 of May) the day of the constitution( 6 of December) this day is when the costitutios was aprovated, the day of "todos los santos"(1 of November)...


Spain is a Monarchy that the king is Juan Carlos I, but there are a democratic government that is select democracyment each four years. Now the president of Spain is Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatatero of the PSOE.

I think that he is great. Last year, in 2008, there will be next elections and I wish that the PSOE or "Izquierda unida" win it.


Food--

In Spain is very typical to eat "paella" and is very typical the ham too.


Celebrations--

In Spain for example, there are very famus "Las corridas de toros" that is celebrate in one bullrig where there is one bullfighter and one bull and the bullfighter fight the bull and after he kill him... I don't like nothing this celebration but in Spain is a tradition and in almoust towns and cyties there are a bullrig.


Credits--> Information wikipedia.



4 comments:

Dammy said...

I love Spain... Maybe because I'm spanish? ;-)

¡tatiana! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
¡tatiana! said...

Angelaaa!
I'm Tatiana.

I was visiting blogs of people of the class, and I think: Why not write a comment to Angela?

And yes, I'm writting a comment..
I think that your blog is very nice. I like the photos, above all the photos of the entry: Valencia&Carcassone! ..Because they're of us.

And well, I think that, that you curred it..

CongratulationS! =D! (You have get that your blog be very cool* !) =P!
Kisses!

I.LOVE.YOU!

LuCaS said...

Hi!
I have visited your blog... Ilike so much =D

You have a good entries and in the france change you have a good photos :)

bye my friend, you have a fantastic blog ;).

congratulations, and thanks for your coment...bye:D