Saturday, May 26, 2007

*France..Carcassonne[&]Valencia..Spain*
[07]


Our exchange starts when they arrived to our school. We recived them with very beautifuld sing and with a big firecrackers(traca).




When they go down to the bus, each people meet their
correspondent and after, all we come into the canteen of the
school.

There we make a speech for welcome and we give them a little present.








Later we have a lunck that our family have prepareted for their arrival.




After we were show them our school and were playing football or talking with them.
When it was late, each one went to his house to be prepareted for the next day.



In my house I thought that it will be very discommoding time beacuse I thought that I don't know about what talk with she but...It was well:)*




In all of the week we were making a lot of activities...One day we went to the "Oceanografic", othar we went to "L'Albufera" , another day we went to visit Valencia:fallas, the "mascletà"...And another day we stay in the school making our falla.






In the weekend one day we went to Valencia and after we went to have lunch in the beach. In the afternoon we stay in "La Eliana".
In Sunday's moornig we stayed in the "parque de Cabecera" and we rent an samall boat and we have a nice time in it.

And in the afternoon we went to "La Eliana" and we haven't a very good time for a lot of things but...I was good!






The last day, it was very sad because...I don't know, they returned to France but..we know that we have to see them another time when we were going to France.
Other wise, all of them cry a lot:)

It was a very very very very very very good week and they are a very very very very very good people..!

I never foget them because...I was very well to meet them!*





2 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desktop.
I'll publish on my blog!.


EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Leonor said...

Angela!

I'm Fine :]
And you?

Well, I was visiting your blog and
I like it a lot.
You work a lot in the entries, these are very longs and your opinion about the things is very interesting.

I have watched the entry of our echange with Carcassone.
I LOVE the photos that you have in this entry, I go recording these in my computer ..
And I also LOVE..
YOU!


Oh yeah!
.. Leo and Ange For ever!
xD!