Thursday, September 11, 2008


My fovourite writer

I think that I haven't got an especial favourite writer, so I'm going to write about the writer of one book that I liked a lot. His name is Alberto Méndez. I don't know many things about her, but I really like his book named "Los girasoles ciegos"
I read this book this summer and it has emocionated me a lot. In this book, he has recopilated four real histories about the Spanish Civil war. I haven't reaten others books of Alberto Méndez, but for me, in this book he has done a very good work, because the bo
ok is really good. And is imposibol that I can read another book of Alberto Méndez, because he publicated Los girasoles ciegos when he was 63 year old, and eleven months after, he died.
Now, I'm going to write a little about his life, beca
use I don't know a lot.

Alberto Méndez was born in Madrid in the 1941, and he lived while he was a child.
He studied the institute in Rome and he was graduated in philosophy and letters in the University "Computense" of Madrid. In 2002 he was finalist in the international price of Max Aub' stories with one tale of "Los girasoles ciegos" and it was his firts narrative price.
Alberto Méndez died the 30th of December of 2004.

Now, they have done a film aboute one history of th
e book of "Los girasoles ciegos". I'm going to see it at the cinema, this afternoon :)

No comments: