Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm going to talk about my fallas '08. they have been a very very veryyyyyyyy good fallas for me, the best of my life, Obviusly :)!

-First Saturday I was in the maxima's concert with my friends Carla, Lucía, Andrea, Tatiana and Leonor. It was very good, but there were lot of older people, but it was very good :)


-On Sunday we didn't do something very interesting. We stayed at center and after, we went to had dinner in Edu's house.


-On Monday afternoon, we stayed at center. At night qe had dinner in Edu's house, a very big pizzas, and after we wanted to go to the castle but we didn't arrived and we stayed in valencia. After, Zulema, Leonor, Tatiana and me, went to Tatiana's granmother's house to sleep.


-On twesday afternoon we stayed a litle bit in the center, we had dinner in Edu's house and after we saw "La nit del foc". Later, we stayed in Valencia and at the end, Leo, Tatiana and me, went to Tatiana's granmother's house to sleep.


-At last day, on wednesday, I was all the day sleeping, and we were going to see "La cremà", but at the end no, and I satayed all the day at house.

No comments: